Monkey with a Typewriter
I am one typewriter monkey who broke away from the pack of infinite monkeys to write original works!
I like to consider myself an author but so far I have only published a few articles and short stories. I have had some non-fiction, a piece on financial success for people just graduated from high school, and short stories, horror and fantasy, published. Unfortunately, all but one of the publications that published my stories have since folded and I cannot link to them currently.
A short story of mine can be found in Epigraph Press's first issue Fazed (pages 27-29)
I currently have multiple fiction and one non-fiction, about my struggles with a virus and the medical community, in various states of completion. My current push is to dedicate all my writing efforts to just one of them (and this website!) and finish a novel!
I humbly request you subscribe to my mailing list. You will get monthly emails including:
- All the happenings regarding my writing. What I'm currently working on, snippets from that and links to any newly published pieces
- All the happenings regarding my reading. Suggest what I should read next! I have polls occassionally
- A faster response on any email request you send me
- A special bonus just for subscribing - a list of recommending reading!
- Finally, more fun things to come like artwork, contests and more!
I will never give or sell your data to anyone. I only ask for your email to send you content and I ask for other non-required fields to know you and your preferences to provide better content for you.